Articles of Saurabh Pandey "Sarthak"

My Valued Viewers /Readers !! You Are Most Welcome to My Blog........Let Abreast Yourself With Contemporary Nationalist Issues......Thanks !


© Saurabh Pandey "Sarthak "



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Shashi Tharoor-The twitter minister:Advising Love to Modi




Either put me down from cabinet post,
                                          or put me up to corrupt a fresh job.
twitter just like my  50 Cr wife,
                                            i don't care about cattle class mob.

Modi! pls dont!say her just  50 Cr,
                                                not only wife but something more.
she's my love like Mughal-e -azam,
                                       you should understand my feminine inure.

I'm a cupid  -
               travel in business class,
                                                 i love tweeting -
                                                                   my own morass.
I don't care about country's loss,

                                         my wife Sunanda-an IPL   sauce.!!

                                                                                                                                        Pics:Satish Acharya
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you feel about Saurabh's this post...